At Chubb, we always strive to process claims as quickly as possible. To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, we have provided this useful guide on what to do if you wish to make a claim.
- For Emergency assistance, please contact the Chubb Assistance Line +6 03 7628 3703 immediately for specific assistance for any travel emergency or if you need to be admitted to a hospital.
- For all other claims, please advise us within 30 days of the incident giving rise to a claim.
- You must submit all supporting documentation and proof of loss.
- For liability claims do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against you be put in writing.
- For Travel or Baggage delays, a document must be obtained from Malindo Air to confirm the delay period and reason for the delay.
- Immediately (within 24 hours) report any checked-in baggage loss, damage or theft to Malindo Air or the carrier involved and submit a claim to them. In some instances they may be responsible for damage and/or loss. Please also obtain a loss/damage Baggage Report from the Airline Representative.
- Report any other baggage loss or damage to the local authority/police and retain the police report for your records to submit with claim form.
- All losses under Travel Documents must be reported to local authorities and written acknowledgment obtained.
- In respect of medical claims you should submit claims to your private health provider prior to lodgment with Chubb.
At Chubb we always strive to process claims as quickly as possible. To avoid delay and to ensure your claims is handled efficiently:
- All claims need to be submitted to us within 30 days of the date of incident giving rise to a claim.
- Download the Claim Form here and complete in full.
- Collate and attach your proof of loss documentation. An outline of the required proof of loss documentation is below.
- Email the completed claim form and proof of loss documentation to TravelClaims.MY@chubb.com
- Send the original claim form and proof of loss documentation to address below (ensure you retain a copy for your own records):
Chubb Insurance Malaysia BerhadWisma Chubb38, Jalan Sultan Ismail50250 Kuala LumpurMalaysia
All documents requested refer to on Without Prejudice to Policy Liability Basis
For all claims the following standard documents are required:
- Completed Claim form available here. Claim Form
- Malindo Air booking confirmation and itinerary.
In addition to the standard documents, the following will also be required depending on the type of claim you are submitting. For additional information, please refer below:-
- Claim Form
- Your Malindo Air copy of air ticket / e-Ticket
|Benefit being Claimed for||Proof of Loss Document(s)|
|Personal Accident: Accidental Death||
|Personal Accident: Permanent Total Disablement or
Personal Accident: Loss of Limbs or eyes
|Compassionate Allowance or
|Daily Hospital In-Patient Income||
|Flight Cancellation or
|Travel Delay or
Common Carrier Delay or
|Checked-In Luggage Delay||
Personal Effects and Baggage; or
Personal Money; or
Credit Card; or
|Emergency Mobile Phone Charges||
Should you have any inquiries on your claim status or need more information, please email Chubb Travel Insurance Customer Service team at Travel.MY@chubb.com
For further information about Chubb Assistance please click here.
We are committed to provide efficient and effective services in handling complaints and
- Email Us
- Call us at Malaysia Toll Free : 1 800 88 2846 or Overseas Dial In: +6 03 2058 3196
Chubb Travel Insurance Customer ServiceChubb Insurance Malaysia BerhadWisma Chubb38 Jalan Sultan Ismail50250 Kuala LumpurMalaysiaEmail : Travel.MY@chubb.comMalaysia Toll Free : 1 800 88 2846Overseas Dial In: +6 03 2058 3196Fax : 03-2058 3333
For more details, please visit http://www.chubb.com/My/Contact-Chubb
In the unlikely event you remain dissatisfied, Chubb shall give you the option for your dispute to be considered through mediation in Malaysia as per details below:-Ombudsman for Financial ServicesLevel 14 Main BlockMenara Takaful MalaysiaNo. 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman50000 Kuala Lumpur.Tel : +6 03 2272 2811Fax : +6 032272 1577Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be allowed 30 days to confirm your choice by registered letter to Chubb. If this is not confirmed within 30 days, Chubb shall have the right to choose arbitration or court of law. Please read our Client Charter for more details.